-->

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Connor's First Day of Preschool

Today was Connor's first day of preschool on this rainy, foggy day. Just look at how big our little guy looked this morning!






Some would think that since he's our last, I would be over the moon excited to have one more out of the nest and enjoy some extra time to myself during the day (even with little Charleigh home with me). But, no. It doesn't get any easier. In fact, I think it was even harder for me to drop Connor off and walk away this time knowing it was my last little one to go to preschool. (And yes, I bawled my eyes out in the car.)

He told me over and over again how he might cry because he'll miss me so, but I knew he would have so much fun with his teachers and friends at school that he'd be fine. And he was.

Here he was meeting his teachers and classmates just last week:





We just love his Christian school and two sweet teachers this year.

Can't believe we have all three kids in different schools now, even if it's just a couple days a week on Tuesdays/Thursdays for this guy. My kids are growing up way too quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...