-->

Friday, April 15, 2016

DIY // Books of the Bible Game


On Easter, I planned a fun Bible activity for the kids that I thought I'd share. I called it the Books of the Bible game. I found a free printable on the books of the Bible online. (I honestly can't remember where I found it, but I know it was free.)

Feel free to print from below - and laminate later:



I loved that the design was so pretty and the books were color-coded as well.

Then, I got the idea to write the names of the books on popsicle sticks and color-code them according to the color on the sheet. There are 66 books of the Bible, so in the end, I had 66 popsicle sticks. (Times 6 to include the cousins too!)

I put the popsicle sticks in Ziploc bags and labeled them for each child. Then, I explained to the kids that they had to line up the popsicle sticks in order to match the books of the Bible and color listed on their laminated sheet, and they could open their golden egg + small gift as soon as they were done - if the order was done correctly.


It was a fun game that kids of all ages enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...