-->

Saturday, April 16, 2016

DIY // Alphabet Game


When I was working on my DIY Books of the Bible game, I knew Connor was still a bit young for that activity. So, I created an Alphabet game for him of his own - preschool style!

I found this free alphabet printable and had it laminated: (You can find it here.)
I wrote the letters of the alphabet on popsicle sticks, and Connor had to put the sticks in order to match the letters on his sheet. He really got into it!







The other fun thing is that he's been using different colored dry erase markers to trace his letters and make it more fun. Plus, he has an empty space on the back to write or draw on and that's been great to take with us into restaurants.

So many fun possibilities - I think I'm going to make another one for numbers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...