-->

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My Two Favorite Reds

I have two favorite red lipsticks that I've been wearing lately. And they're drugstore finds too!

The first one is Revlon's Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum . It is my absolute favorite everyday plum-red color that has tons of moisture + color. I just love it! I've been wearing it for over a year, but I recently discovered that this color has been discontinued from their line. (Major boo.) Thankfully, I've still been able to buy it on Amazon or some other sites, but I'll be looking for a replacement just in case. Either way, this lipstick is amazing.

My favorite red lipstick that I've found is Maybelline's Red Revival. This is a bluish-red shade that looks great on fair complexions and is a dupe for Mac's Russian Red. I've tried so many red shades that either look too orange or too red on me, but this one is my favorite by far. Perfect for a date night out - or Scot's employee-of-the-year dinner event coming soon. Or, even just a day at the park!

I tell ya, it's amazing what a little color can do for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...