-->

Monday, February 29, 2016

Rockin' the Red Lip

Today I had a long list of to-do's, and some of them didn't sound too fun.

Take out the trash. Fold towels. Clean Jake's bathroom. Vacuum out the van...


I bought a new tube of red lipstick last week for Scot's fancy work event coming up, so I put some on today on a whim. Even with my glasses and very little makeup on, it instantly made me feel pretty. I felt so much better - and even a little more energized to tackle my 13-year-old boy's bathroom and clean out the tornado mess in the van.

Sometimes getting "glammed up" as a mom can be a good thing. Even in your yoga pants! I might rock the red lip a little more often around here.

Can you tell I'm ready for spring? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...