-->

Saturday, May 9, 2015

My Motherhood Journey



I have won and I have lost
I got it right sometimes
But sometimes I did not
Life's been a journey
I've seen joy, I've seen regret
Oh and You have been my God
Through all of it.

So, so true. This Mother's Day I'm celebrating my three special blessings and all the roles God's given me. Mouse kisser | couch snuggler | boo-boo fixer | storyteller | lullaby singer | homework helper | soccer mom | family scheduler | school events supporter | chauffeur-of-many-important-things | tween advice giver | cheesy jokester | Jesus freak | family health advocate | hairdresser | at-home nurse | housekeeper | laundry folder | disciplinarian | family chef | bath giver | prayer warrior | listener + encourager | hugger | unconditional lover | time giver | support-you-no-matter-what giver.

Even on those bad-attitude-go-to-the-corner kind of days. The times I've yelled, the exhaustion, the groans + complaints, the selfish heart, the regrets. God's been with me through it all, giving me new mercies and undeserved grace every single day.

Life isn't perfect. It isn't always rosy. But, I love my hubby and these kids with everything that I have and everything God's given me to give. And I'm so, so grateful to be a part of it.

Happy Mother's Day! I'm sure going to treasure mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...