-->

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

How to Study the Bible


I wanted to share a little different way to study your Bible, other than reading your favorite devotionals or a different chapter of the Bible every day. Sometimes you're busy and you don't have time to sit down with God. Or, you just don't feel like it. Trust me - I get it.

But since I've become an adult and made time with God a priority - trying this whole method out - my days are sweeter. I'm more calm, more productive. I have purpose to my days. It's something I can't live without. And something I'm striving to teach my kids early on, so they'll have purpose to their days too.

I bought lined journals and colored ink pens for all of us from Target, printed up this quick how-to on studying the Bible the S.O.A.P. method way and taped them inside each journal. Now, it's a lot easier to dig into the Word and find something to apply to my life each day. I see and hear God speaking to me more. And I can look back and see how far I've come along the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...