-->

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sleek, Soft Hair

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this, but it's been 8 months since we've had Brooklyn's hair cut. I keep up with the boys' haircuts pretty well by cutting them myself, but with Brooklyn and her wanting to grow out her hair a bit more - we totally lost track.

So, it was definitely time for a good haircut! After Brooklyn had about 3 inches cut off, the hair stylist informed me that her hair was very dry and damaged, some hair was even breaking in places. No More Tangles wasn't working anymore - she needed some good quality adult shampoo and conditioner to get her hair moisturized and back in shape.

I went to Ulta to look around and a hair stylist there recommended this:


Redken Diamond Oil Shampoo + Conditioner (for dry, damaged hair)
Redken All Soft Softening Cream Spray  

They're a bit pricey, but I'm telling you - after just one use, her hair went from this:


to this:


No tangles. No fuss. (No hair dryer, either.) Just sleek, soft, healthy hair. Worth every penny in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...