-->

Friday, June 27, 2014

Randomness

Some randomness from the month of June:

The kiddos are ready for summer!





Connor's favorite thing at the mall. Cars!


Keeping busy with Makit & Bakit suncatcher crafts. I used to make these when I was a kid in the 80's, and now my kids love them!









Can you tell this girl lives with a bunch of smelly boys?? 



First breakfast out together without kids...ever. (Thank you, Crystal!!)


Connor + Curious George.





This kid climbed out of the car, walked into the family room and collapsed right on the floor.

#cutesttwoyearoldbabyever




My cuties before church.


Connor's first movie at the movie theater - The Lego Movie, of course.



A pool day with Mary Hudson.


Making bead necklaces with Aubrey.


This guy is home...my heart is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...