-->

Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day // 2014

My Mother's Day weekend was wonderful! It was full of this:


I had girl time. Family time. Alone time. Homemade cards from the kids. Roses and love notes from my husband. Yummy food. A moving worship service at church. Gelato. And even a pedicure.

Can we say best Mother's Day ever?

Being a mom is the hardest and most rewarding job in the world. My days are filled with the most mundane and ordinary little things, along with constant busyness and utter chaos at any given moment, but must I always remember - I am doing holy work. 

My home is literally built on holy ground, raising these human beings and living out my God-given purpose in making something beautiful. My family. 

Nothing short of a miracle and a total dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...