-->

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Getting Fit // My Go-To Workout Gear

Getting Fit: My Go-To Workout Gear

Since I'm new to this whole workout thing (code for: I haven't worked out regularly since college), I was in desperate need of some new workout clothes. So, I tossed out the old sweatpants and T-shirts and switched it up for some new inexpensive things that I've bought over time - they help wick away all that sweat and still look pretty cute too!

1 // Champion Women's Seamless Cami Bra
2 // Women's Old Navy Active Compression Tank
3 // Women's Old Navy Active Compression Capris
4 // Champion Women's Run Skort
5 // Women's Old Navy Active Compression Shorts
6 // Skechers Go Walk
7 // Nike Flex Running Shoe
8 // Goody Spandex Stretch Headband
9 // 3 lb. Dumbbell Weights
10 // Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...