-->

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Storytime Tuesdays



Today is Storytime Tuesday, a day I've reclaimed as library day every Tuesday morning.

Whether we meet up with friends and go to storytime at our local library or the library downtown, I'm making it a point to spend time with Connor at the library every week. Tantrums and all. Some weeks he runs down the hall screaming, and other weeks he sits and listens like a pro.

We read books. We sing songs. We watch the puppet show.

All the while, my heart fills up with joy...grateful to share yet another great learning experience with my third baby, just like I did with my older two. I can experience it all again with fresh eyes. More perspective. (And a little less pep as I've gotten older.)

A full-circle moment in life I'll always treasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...