-->

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lunchtime


Lunchtime has become my sacred time. My alone time for the day.

Connor's morning naps have slowly drifted to middle-of-the-day naps before I pick up the big kids from school. We have Bible Study Fellowship on Wednesdays and mom's group at church on Fridays, but other than that, I'm trying to stay home and keep his naptime a priority.

(We had been going to story time at the library on Tuesdays, but my little escape artist took a run for the door and ran/crawled while kicking and screaming down the hallway so we're taking a break for awhile...)

(Let's face it, my kid requires a lot of sleep and if he doesn't get it, everyone pays the price.)

You'll often find me at my kitchen table. Covered with a warm, cozy blanket. Plate fixed. Bible and workbook opened. Pen, highlighter or Dr. Pepper in hand. Desperate to learn. Ready to be transformed.

My survival fix to get me through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...