-->

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I'm a barber now.

Jake loves getting his hair buzzed. Actually, if you ask him - he'll admit he's lazy and just doesn't want to take the time to do anything to his hair in the morning. So, a buzz-cut it is. It's easy and literally no-maintenance for this boy. (Which, apparently, is pretty awesome.)

We've always taken Jake to inexpensive hair salons over the years, but this time, I thought I'd try it myself - using hair clippers we borrowed from family. There were 8 guards to choose from, and I didn't read a thing. Jake was a little nervous for me, but everything turned out fine. (Except for a little nick on the ear.)




Not bad for my first time, eh?


Guess I can add barber to my resume now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...