-->

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Preschool Days


Connor and I have been loving our special time together on Tuesdays and Thursdays this year - Brooklyn's preschool days. We take Brooklyn to school by 9am, come home and read books, and sing a few songs before naptime. It's like clockwork on those days. Sometimes I catch Connor yawning in the backseat before we even get home.

I don't go anywhere or run any errands. (Our afternoons are busy enough!) I just enjoy spending time with him at home, letting him get lots of rest and plenty of playtime of his own. Plus, I get caught up on stuff around the house too. I treasured those precious days with just Jacob and Brooklyn as babies, and now I'm treasuring them with Connor.

These preschool days are soon coming to an end, and only God knows what's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...