-->

Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm Loving...

HSI Professional ceramic flat iron:


It's a $200 salon-quality flat iron that we found on amazon for $39.99. [You can get it for $49.99 today here.] I was in desperate need of a good quality iron since my cheap-o Conair from Target was wearing out. (It smelled like smoke every time I used it. Yuck.)

I got recommendations from my hair stylist and the great people at Ulta, but after reading plenty of reviews on different sites, I finally opted for this one. It comes with a satin cover, gloves and Argan oil for healthy, shiny hair. Trust me - it's just as good as a Paul Mitchell or Chi iron for a fourth of the price! (And I'm not getting paid to say that.)

I'm definitely in love. And I think my hair is thanking me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...