-->

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Forgetful but True

Some funny and embarrassing things I've done in the past few weeks:

:: Left Brooklyn's backpack, nap mat and lunchbox at home and didn't realize it until we were halfway to preschool.
:: Forgot Jake's water bottle for soccer at home, so I ran to Wendy's for a large water instead.
:: Forgot to make Brooklyn's lunch for preschool and didn't realize it until I was packing the car that morning.
:: Forgot to do my homework for Bible study two weeks in a row.
:: Forgot to bring insurance forms to the chiropractor for over a week.
:: Left Brooklyn's shoes at home while running errands one day.
:: Forgot to get Jake's soccer gear so we rushed out to Academy Sports the night before the first practice.
:: Forgot to pick up Jake's medical forms at the pediatrician's office.
:: Forgot to pay the preschool bill on time.
:: Called the pediatrician's office (the fifth time in two weeks). I left a voicemail for one of the nurses to call me back and gave them my social security number on the machine. [The first two digits are the same and I was busy driving. Lesson learned - don't talk and drive at the same time. Ha!]

I'm sure there are plenty more I'm forgetting (see a common theme here?). With three kids and sports and chiropractor adjustments and doctor visits and insurance phone calls and school and naps and cleaning the house and making dinner and food allergies...I'll be the first one to admit - I don't have it all together. I am clumsy, forgetful. A little scatterbrained at times.

But, at least I have my sense of humor - and thank God for post-its and lots of grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...