-->

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Favorite Moment of the Day


My all-time favorite moment of the day is watching my children sleep. I can't go to bed without checking on them each night. I look at their little faces - happy, content, peaceful - and I'm filled to the brim with gratefulness that these angels are mine.

Even on the worst of days - when the kids have been arguing, one hasn't listened for the upteenth time, another pushed their baby brother and got sent to time-out, the laundry is overflowing, dinner was thrown together and mom has been yelling - I treasure those special moments before bed and thank God He's blessed me with three children to love and take care of. For I sure don't deserve this role as mother some days.

It's truly the best job in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...