-->

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Our Christmas Card // 2012


I finally got all our Christmas cards out, so I thought I would share our family's Christmas card this year.

This is the first year in awhile that we've actually sent out cards and it didn't cost too much to do it. Shutterfly had a big sale in November where you could get 101 4x6 pictures for free and only pay $8 in shipping. I added some text at the bottom and, lo and behold, we've got a Christmas card!

It may be a little small, but it works for us. I can even write notes on the back. And, it allows family and friends to frame it later in the year too. Gotta love that.

I was just proud of myself for getting them out before Christmas this year!

1 comment:

  1. We received ours in the mail! Thanks so much! I cannot believe you got everyone looking at the camera with happy faces. Success! Your family is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...