-->

Monday, December 10, 2012

Connor's 1st Birthday Party

We celebrated Connor's 1st birthday at his party on Sunday. We invited 20-some family and friends, but only six came. (I kinda threw this party together last-minute and, unfortunately, the flu season hit our area early this year so most people were sick at home.) We missed those who couldn't come and were so thankful to those who did. Our group of friends may have been small, but we had fun celebrating our little guy anyway!

I did everything in a blue and orange theme and tried to use what I already had. It was simple but cute.

The decorations:




The food:


{Orange slush punch, half-sheet cake from Sam's, Neapolitan ice cream and goody bags filled with Reese's peanut butter cups.}

I ordered Connor's cake from The Wild Cow (a vegetarian restaurant and bakery in town) since it needed to be dairy-free and it would have been too expensive for me to do myself. Isn't it pretty?


I'll let the pictures do the talking, but I'd say this boy sure enjoyed every bite.















Everyone else enjoyed theirs too.



We cleaned Connor up and then he opened presents...or, chewed on paper. He loved all his new toys.



And just like that, it was over and everyone went home. Party-time is officially over in our house. Sigh. Now, I just need to grab a nap and some major caffeine before the Christmas decorating begins!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Connor loved that cake! Your pictures are priceless and I am sure he will treasure them when he is older.

    Happy Birthday Connor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...