Tuesday, December 4, 2012
I can't remember where I found this recipe, but I made it for the first time yesterday and it was so, so good! Everyone loved it. Great comfort food this winter.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 (10.75 oz.) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 (14 oz.) can chicken broth
- 2 (10 oz.) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a slow cooker and pour chicken broth on top. Cover and cook on high for 5 to 6 hours. About 30 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center. Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
Yield: 8 servings