She had chocolate chip muffins and strawberry milk for breakfast, her favorite. I sang to her, while Connor babbled in the booster. And, then she made a wish.
Grammy and Papa picked her up after school. They took her to see the lights at Opryland, ate dinner and let her pick out a toy at Target. She picked out this "parkwy" fairy, of course. :)
Once the guys got home from Jake's basketball practice that night, Brooklyn opened presents.
(With Connor, it's like a Where's Waldo? page in every picture. Ha!)
She got a snack set for her Bitty Baby, Ava.
A new ballerina outfit, which she loved.
And a new stroller, with a basket underneath. Just like mom's.
She fed, burped and rocked her baby to sleep before bed.
Here are 5 things I love about Brooklyn:
1. She is full of joy, full of life. She is happy and ready to greet each day with a smile.
2. Her laugh may be loud, but it sure is contagious.
3. She is so talented. She loves to draw and create something crafty every day. Her teachers at school tell me they are amazed by all she can make.
4. She's such a great little mama, always looking out for her little brother. (Sometimes, a little too much.)
5. She loves Jesus. I can't wait to see what God has in store for her life one day.
I love you so much, Brooklyn. I've dreamed all my life of having a daughter like you. Happy 5th birthday, sweet girl!
(Party details to follow...)