-->

Monday, October 22, 2012

Family Pictures

We had some family pics taken on Saturday. Our sweet neighbor, Granny, followed us to a nearby park. I told her exactly where to stand to get the best shot of our family, then the rest of the pics were taken by me. We only had a total of 20 minutes to work with before we had to head home and get ready for Jake's soccer game that morning, but luckily, the kids cooperated for the most part. I was pretty happy with how they turned out...all things considering.

I've updated my sidebar with the new pics too!

 
 
 


 
 
 

 
 
 


 
My favorite is our other family picture we took. It came out beautifully, but you'll have to wait and see that one in our Christmas card. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...