-->

Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Gift

I've been in a little funk for the past week, but I'm glad to say I'm feeling better. I'm still disappointed that the engineer discovered major problems with our foundation and that we can't move for awhile. And I still get frustrated with our cramped quarters at times, but I'm so thankful to even own a home right now. A nice one, at that.

Our home is a gift and I don't ever want to take that for granted. I may not understand what God's plan is in all this, but I know He's doing something. He's got a vision for our family, I don't have to worry about a thing.

The fact that I can stay home with these little people everyday?


That's just icing on the cake.

I'm one blessed mama for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...