These things are true about you...
Because He said so.Be encouraged, for you are surely loved.
1. You are incomprehensibly loved. (Romans 8:38-39)
Just as you are, more than you could ask or imagine, you are loved. No ifs, ands, buts, or maybe-when-I-finallys about it.
2. You are inherently valuable. (John 3:16)
Hold your head high. Pull your shoulders back. Pure heaven came to messy earth – for you.
3. You always have hope. (Acts 2:25-28)
His name is Redeemer. Nothing is too bad, too sad or too hard for Him to make new, fresh, right, holy. Nothing. No matter what you may feel or think. No one is beyond the grasp of the One who created him.
4. Hope always has you. (Zeph 3:17)
No matter how far away you might feel. The distance is yours, not His. He’s just waiting for you. He always has. He always will.
5. You have nothing to fear. (Psalm 23:4)
“Fear knocked at the door. Love answered; no one was there.” – Old English Proverb
6. You have a specific purpose. (Jeremiah 29:11)
Find Him and you’ll find it.
7. You have been equipped to fulfill that purpose. (2 Corinthians 9:8)
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work. – 2 Cor. 9:8God didn’t just drop you and run and hope for the best. He walks with you, holding your hand. He is an ever faithful instructor, teacher and benefactor giving you all you need to do all He asks.