-->

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Jacob's Swim Lessons

Life has been super crazy lately, so there's a lot I need to catch up on. Jake completed his swim lessons last Thursday and all the parents got to come watch. He was so nervous, but I knew he'd do great.

Here's the Level 4 class before they got started:


They had to do three final assessments in order to pass. Jake did all the strokes he was supposed to and swam his little heart out. I got tired just watching him.

(Just ignore the lady behind me yelling at her kids.)






Jake bonded with a new friend, Jesse, during those two weeks of swim lessons. And I'm happy to say they both passed!


So proud of my little swimmer and all his hard work.


Another round of swim lessons has come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...