-->

Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of Preschool


I can't believe it, Brooklyn's first day of preschool was last Tuesday! We weren't sure what to expect the first day since she cried several times the night before, telling me how much she was going to miss me. But, the morning came and she was full of excitement.

She walked right into that classroom, said "hi" to her two teachers and asked if she could color with markers. I turned around to say goodbye and realized my baby girl isn't a baby anymore. Sitting at a big table with crayons, markers and construction paper, she waved with a huge grin on her face. And then it hit me - my little girl is growing up.

I'm going to miss these funny faces while she's away at school twice a week.


But, I'm glad she's having fun, making new friends along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...