-->

Monday, July 2, 2012

Seven Years


Since my dad left me when I was nine, I spent most of my childhood making dreams with alternate endings. I wanted so badly to marry a great Christian man and have children of my own, but I was never really sure my dreams would come true. Until I met Scot. He has turned my world upside-down. In a good way, that is. He has made a better wife, a better mother, a better person. He's strong and courageous. He'd stand up and protect me, our family and our country in an instant, no questions asked. He loves me and supports me like none other. No one else "gets" me like he does. He's my best friend. And I'm grateful we've shared seven awesome years together.

Here's to many more anniversaries to come.

Love you, babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...