-->

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pool Day {at home}

Scot and I had the stomach flu back-to-back this week, so I'm playing a little catch-up. Once I started feeling better, I surprised Brooklyn with a pool day at home. It took some time getting the pool stuff down from the attic, blowing up the pools and cleaning everything, but it was so worth it. It was a whole day's worth of fun.

Here's our cool set-up:



Connor looks happy and cute here, but he screamed bloody murder when I sat him in the baby pool a few minutes later. Let's just say, he was not a fan. He just wanted his bed.


But, this chick - man, she made a day of it. She was in the water all.day.long.







She even ate popsicles in the pool.


While I enjoyed our little paradise on the driveway. :)


Connor woke up from his nap and looked like this: (Love the dried spit-up look!)



He could play with his feet for hours.



Sister had fun spraying water designs on the house.


 
And playing around with bubbles.


We made homemade popsicles to enjoy after dinner too.



One little girl crashed before 7:30. It was a good, good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...