-->

Monday, June 25, 2012

Back At It

I've spent the last week recovering at home, but I'm happy to say mama's back in the game. My aching shoulders, ribs and chest from all that carbon dioxide gas and the restless nights with a pile of propped-up pillows are over. I couldn't be happier.

Brooklyn's been so good with keeping herself busy at home this past week, I thought I'd treat her (and Connor) to a fun day at one of the places on our summer list. The Monkey's Treehouse.

It's an indoor playplace with lots of things for kids to do. Three hours later (and my drenched spit-up, pea-stained shirt and one blow-out poopy diaper later) and Brooklyn still wasn't ready to leave. Best $7 spent.




















We even made it to Brooklyn's much-anticipated swim lessons a half-hour early today. This girl was thrilled.


Except for the emergency trip to the "stinky" port-a-potty in the 100-degree afternoon heat. That's never fun.

Looks like we're back in business around here!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a super fun place! BK have magna tiles. I have never thought of putting them over a light source!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...