-->

Monday, March 26, 2012

Menu Plan {week one}

I'm home sick today with a nasty cold, a teething baby and a very bored preschooler coming off from a not-so-great weekend, but I did manage to make my first (real) menu plan for the week so I had to share!                                                                                     

Monday:  Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup with Italian five grain bread
Tuesday:  Chicken barbecue with corn on the cob
Wednesday:  Easy tacos
Thursday:  Salad and Baked potatoes
Friday:  Girls night out :)
Saturday:  Strawberry pancakes with bacon
Sunday:  Cereal night

We've got a busy week with soccer practice on Tuesday and Thursday night. Jake's two school projects due Wednesday and Friday. Haircuts for me and Brooklyn. Easter shopping. Lots of errands. Parent/teacher conference on Thursday. Two soccer games on Saturday.

But, I'm so glad the meals are planned out and our grocery shopping is d-o-n-e!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...