-->

Friday, March 16, 2012

Randomness

Washing bottles.


A typical day at ballet. Our easy-going daughter has now become strong-willed and stubborn in her preschool years. Even though Brooklyn loves ballet, she stands there in front of her teacher and does nothing - except during free time. Since we've already paid, I've made her stay or brought her straight home to spend the rest of the day in her room. Nothing has worked yet, so I'd say Brooklyn and ballet are still a "work in progress."


Brooklyn's new favorite game. Hungry, Hungry Hippo!


Bored much?


On Monday, my sister-in-law had to go to a funeral out-of-state so I had my 5-year old twin nieces and 3-year old nephew all day. We had an indoor picnic lunch, dress-up fun and a tea party for the girls (while Keegan and I played with trains.) It was a busy day with 6 kids, but we sure had fun!




All the Cianci cousins. :)


Connor fell asleep in the stroller at the park. So sweet.



Chef Boyardee. It's what's for dinner. (some nights)


Spring is here, which means new clothes for the kids. Jake went from a size 10 last summer to size 12 in the fall/winter to a size 14 this spring/summer. And moved up 3 sizes in shoes. No wonder it seems like I'm buying clothes all the time. I can't keep up!


Jake likes teaching Brooklyn how to play soccer. Makes my heart proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...