-->

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

10 Things About Me

1. I am not a morning person. But, I'm learning to enjoy my mornings since I've had kids.

2. A typical breakfast for me is toast with Nutella and a cup of chai tea.

3. I am very independent. And stubborn as a mule. (That isn't always a bad thing, right?)

4. I am old-fashioned. I don't own an iPhone, iPod, iPad, Kindle, nook or even an MP3 player. I don't use Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. There's nothing wrong with any of those things, they're just not right for me (at least for now.) I blog to tell my story and to leave memories for my children and grandchildren. Anything more than that takes time away from my family and they deserve all that I have right now.

5. My #1 love language is quality time. I show love to others by spending time with them and I feel loved when others sacrifice their time to be with me.

6. My favorite drink is Dr. Pepper. I treat myself to one a day.

7. I don't have one athletic bone in my body.

8. I love God. And my husband. BFF's 4ever. :)

9. We live in a 1600-square foot home. Pretty tight with three children and two adults, but we've made it work pretty well so far. The kids play in their bedrooms and we all share the TV in the family room. Living in a smaller home is a different way of life. A different lifestyle. It's made us one tight-knit family for sure.

10. I love being a wife and mom more than anything else in the world. That's my passion. That's my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...