-->

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The View from Here


The upper GI x-ray is done, it lasted a little over an hour. Connor took the barium drink and laid still like a champ, except for the last 15-minutes. He started crying and got tired of laying still, so we had to hold him down as he fought and tried to roll over. The doctor saw one significant episode of reflux in his esophagus, so she prescribed Zantac and Prevacid to take each day to see if that will help. Along with the new formula. And the new bottles.

Everything else looked normal. Thank the Lord.

He's been fed. He's been changed. And now, he's catching up on some much-needed rest.

I have to say, the view from here is pretty darn good.

1 comment:

  1. I am a new reader of your blog and I have a lot to catch up on, however, I've read your posts about Conner and I feel for you guys. My daughter went through some hard times with my grandson and it broke my heart. Parker is now almost 2 and has outgrown the crying and sleepless nights. But at the time, she just dealt with it as best she could. I think more could have been done, but instead, she struggled through those hard times without any help from doctors. His doctor just told her "that's what babies do"..... I'm glad everything checks out ok. Just hang in there and enjoy your moments. it will get better. he looks so peaceful in this picture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...