-->

Monday, January 30, 2012

Another Beautiful Day

The weather got up to 66-degrees today. In January! This has been the weirdest winter. But, I'm not complaining.


The kids and I ate our snack on the back porch and enjoyed a few rays.


Check out my new specs. They're plum!


And my new (cheap) running shoes. (Maybe I'll get motivated to actually use them!)


The kids got the bubbles out and played to their hearts' content in the backyard.






And this guy? Well, he was content to stare out the window and do what he does best. Lay around and bat at a few dangly toys every now and then. :)





It's been another beautiful day. And we're livin' it up!

2 comments:

  1. My little baldy is wearing that exact same elephant sleeper right now! Weird! :) And adorable. It's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glasses! Plum looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...