-->

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Connor's Newborn Pics

Scot took a day trip to attend his uncle's funeral in Alabama today. Since I still can't drive and the kids and I are stuck at home, I thought it was the perfect day to try my hand at Connor's first newborn shoot. Even with my wrinkly make-shift background and point-and-shoot camera, I was pleased with how they turned out. Guess my step-dad's tips as a professional photographer have come in handy over the years. :)

Here's sweet Connor at 1.5 weeks old. Enjoy!

















Now, I'm off to kiss those little toes, build some Lego houses and have a Shrek movie marathon with the older kids. Popcorn and candy included.

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! Where on earth did you find the time? :) We're a month in and our house is still trashed and I still don't have a handle on things!
    I love your little guy, he is cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you. Don't worry, we live in a foggy, exhausted state these days too! Scot and I are neat-freaks and Connor is a really good baby, so I guess that helps. At least we know this season is temporary and we will feel human again soon. :) Your little guy is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...