-->

Thursday, December 1, 2011

38 Weeks


I am 38.5 weeks!

I am smiling here but I have felt miserable this week. I caught a nasty cold, which I have to say is pretty darn awful when you're 9 months pregnant with insomnia and when you're having trouble breathing anyway. But, after 4 or 5 days, I am finally starting to get some relief, thank the Lord!

My C-section is scheduled for next Wednesday morning and it's amazing to see how far we've come. To think there was a tiny speck of life already there when a cyst on my ovary burst back in March. Doctors didn't think the little bean would make it through surgery or even past that, but he did. And now, I'll be holding him in my arms in just 6 days. Blows. my. mind.

It's been one long journey. Bed rest, progesterone pills and all.

Can't wait to see what God has in store for this little guy. And our family of FIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...