Football parties. Complete with cornhole and ladder golf.
Playdates with friends.
Board games like Sequence. One of our favs.
Reading books on the back porch.
A fall breeze.
Sticker book fun.
A new frozen snack.
New lipstick for me. Yay!
Dinner and bonfire with friends.
Other highlights this week:
- Jake's 3-day trip to Virginia and 17-mile bike ride with Grammy and Papa
- Storytime and a picnic lunch at the downtown library
- Brooklyn's meltdown in the dressing room at Motherhood Maternity. I was trying on a pair of jeans (since I only have one pair of pants that fit me right now) and Brooklyn kept bothering Jake so I spanked her and put her in time-out in the dressing room. After finding a pair of jeans that fit and listening to her cry for 5 minutes, I high-tailed my pregnant body to the check-out and overheard a first-time pregnant mom say to her husband, "Are you ready for all that?"
- Buying some cute boy clothes at Carter's
- Brooklyn's pee-pee accident at Carter's
- Jake's golf outing with Papa
- Braxton Hicks contractions
- Homemade pumpkin cake with icing. (Yummy recipe found here.)
- Lazy days at home
- Sleeping in
- Roasting marshmallows two nights in a row for s'mores