-->

Thursday, September 8, 2011

26 Weeks


I am 26 weeks!

I am 6 1/2 months along now and I have already hit the miserable point. Don't let this sweater deceive you, I am huge! I have heartburn and back/hip pain 24/7. I am hungry all the time, but my belly feels sooo heavy which makes it difficult to enjoy food. I have a hard time catching my breath. I don't have a ton of energy nowadays and I wake up several times a night. I am so uncomfortable in bed that I roll around and switch positions a lot. I like feeling this little guy move around inside me, but sometimes he kicks pretty hard. Hard to believe there's only 3 more months to go!  

Best moment:  Feeling those first little hiccups this week.

Biggest craving:  Watermelon. I can't get enough of it!

Here's a glimpse at how my body has changed.


I'm not one who has loved being pregnant this time around, but I'm thankful for this short time. I'm thankful to have a healthy little one inside me. And I'm excited about being a mom again. I'm already looking forward to watching our little family grow...and loving this boy to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...