-->

Thursday, August 11, 2011

22 Weeks


I am 22 weeks!

I am feeling so much better now. I have a big appetite and love food. I am no longer taking progesterone pills so I have a lot of my energy back. One thing's for sure - this little guy is an active one! He is moving, twisting, kicking inside me all.the.time now, especially when I'm eating, going to the bathroom and laying in bed at night. Brings back memories of when I was pregnant with Jake 9 years ago. From my experience, boys are much more active in utero than girls and it definitely shows as they grow older too. :)

On Tuesday, I went to my doctor for a check-up. They did another ultrasound since the baby wasn't cooperative last time and they needed to check his profile and some other stats. Scot was able to come with me this time, and he loved seeing his little boy on the screen.

The "little" bean is measuring in at 1 pound, 7 ounces and is in the 73% at this point. Things could definitely change in the next few months, but I have a feeling he's going to be big just like his older brother. [Jacob was born at 9 pounds, 3 ounces nine days early from his actual due date if that tells you anything. I have big babies, what can I say?]

Here are a few shots of our growing boy.

Making faces.

     
Sucking his thumb.

     
Hand to the mouth, mouth open.

     
He's got one great profile.

     
Little feet...

    
Straight-on shot, looking a little cramped already.

     
Can't wait to see our sweet boy in just three months from now. We've bonded already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...