-->

Friday, July 1, 2011

Great Start to the Weekend

Today we decided to head to the YMCA pool for the first time this summer. Well...it was my first time at the pool this year. And it was all I had hoped and remembered it would be.

What can I say? We love the pool.












My big girl even went down the slide by herself.



My view at the pool looked like this most of the time. The bean and I stayed cool in the shade. And I got to feel those first little kicks with my hand on my belly. Apparently, he likes the sun. :)


After swimming, we went to Chile Burrito for dinner. Then, we headed home. Windows rolled down, music blaring and Brooklyn and I singing our hearts out at dusk.

It was a great start to the long weekend ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...