-->

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Six Years

Yesterday, Scot and I had a hot date in celebration of our 6th anniversary. We dropped Brooklyn off at Kris and Jenn's and took off for a kid-free night on the town.

We shopped around at the Factory in Franklin and took some cheesy-but-fun shots.


Then, we headed to downtown Franklin and walked the streets for a bit before we ate dinner at this swanky restaurant called the Red Pony.


We ordered drinks (a non-alcoholic one for me and a blueberry beer for Scot...best beer he's ever had) and went all-out with homemade guacamole and scallops, salad, beef tenderloin and corn risotto, shrimp and cheese grits and homemade s'mores for dessert. Oh. my. gosh. Seriously, the best restaurant ever.

We may be stubborn. We may disagree. We may be a little OCD and drive each other nuts at times. I may be quiet and a little ditzy at times and he may say-it-like-he-sees-it. But, whatever we have just works. We are better people as a result. We are happy and we make each other laugh. I don't know what I'd do without this guy.


Happy Anniversary, babe! I love you.

2 comments:

  1. You look just beautiful in these pictures - glowing! :) Congrats on 6 years! I think it is the epitome of happiness to be married to your very best friend. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Katy! We miss your smiley face too. Hope you're settling in to your new place. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...