-->

Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Loves

Here are the things I'm in love with these days at home:

Books. The Yada Yada Prayer Group book series by Neta Jackson. It's a great book series...makes me want to start a prayer group of my own.

Magazines. US Weekly, People, O Magazine, FamilyFun, whatever. I love reading magazines, whether it's Hollywood junk, cooking or craft ideas. It helps keep my mind busy. (Thanks to my friend, Christina, for bringing some over today!)

Movies. What can I say? I'm a total movie buff.

Music. Always makes me feel happy.

New maternity clothes. I bought a maternity swimsuit and two pairs of maternity yoga pants from Old Navy and got them in the mail today. They are seriously the most comfy pants ever. I'm in heaven.

New lipstick. I bought champagne shimmer lipstick from Maybelline. It's light and great for the summer. I put some on today without even a hint of makeup on, and I felt pretty good.

Generosity from friends. Whether it's homemade meals or watching the kids, my friends (and sister-in-law) have helped us out a ton this week. I am so, so thankful for all the help.

Jolly Ranchers popsicles. The kids and I are loving these right now. They have all different colored layers too.

Last, but not least...

Snacks, like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. I know it's not the healthiest cereal, but it sure curbs my cravings at night. :)

That's it for now. Today has been a much better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...