-->

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day {2011}


Scot is a great dad and a great husband. He has been such a support system for me lately. I couldn't go through this early pregnancy without him.

Since he's gone way above and beyond with all the extra responsibilities while I've been on bedrest, I felt it was really important for him to go out and have fun. Go to a movie, take the day off...at least for a couple of hours. We always do that for each other on our special days each year, but I thought it was even more important for him this year. I just wish I could have cooked a special breakfast of omelets, bacon and toast like I normally do!

Thank you, babe, for all that you do. For me. For the kids. For our family. And all that you are. We love you so much and are so proud of you.


Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...