-->

Thursday, June 16, 2011

14 Weeks



I am 14 weeks! And here I am in my everyday just-rolled-out-of-bed look. :)

I am feeling better now. My nausea is almost gone, I only feel queasy some nights before bed. I am getting my appetite back too. I got tired of forcing myself to eat anything, so I'm glad to have the desire to eat again. The only symptom that I'm struggling with at this point is insomnia. I usually get up a couple times during the night and then I stay awake for hours, which makes it a little difficult during the day with two energetic kiddos. But, other than that, I'm feeling pretty good.

I went to my doctor's appointment this week and the baby's heartbeat was 160 bpm and sounded great. I haven't been spotting or bleeding for the last 2 weeks, but my doctor wants to play it on the safe side and keep me on progesterone and modified bedrest for another 4 weeks.

I'm so thankful to have an awesome doctor and to know our baby is doing well, but I'm still a little bummed. I'm fully relying on help from Scot and family and friends, so I know the time will fly by and I'll be on my feet before I know it. In the meantime, you know where I'll be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...