-->

Friday, May 6, 2011

This is Life

Our heat and air haven't been working properly the last week or two. It stops working intermittently, so we'll probably need to replace our thermostat here soon.

We also have mice in the crawlspace under our house. Yuck!

We have some improvements and updates we need to make around the house. Preferably before baby comes.

We have some baby things we need to buy.

Oh, and a few maternity bottoms too.

I have lists everywhere in my head.

I am getting better at making myself eat. Whether I feel like it or not.

Brooklyn flipped me "the bird" during storytime at the library this week. She didn't really know what she was doing but she thought it was funny. Sigh.

Then, I caught Jake touching the female parts on a mannequin at the store the other day. I just about died. My baby boy is becoming a curious young man. Lord, help me.

My third-grader is almost a fourth-grader. With good grades and perfect attendance. Crazy.

My three-year-old has been accident-free for over a week. Totally fabulous.

This is life. This is our life right now. :)

2 comments:

  1. it's been awhile, but I just stopped by to see how you were and read about all that you've just been through. Wow. what a miraculous ride. And what a testimony of His hands around you during it all. Looking forward to more fun updates :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...