-->

Friday, April 1, 2011

Pardon the Dust...

I've been out of commission lately.

On Wednesday morning around 3:30am, I got up to go to the bathroom and felt excruciating pain in my abdomen. I started sweating and felt like I was going to faint. I crawled on my hands and knees to wake up Scot. I told him something was very wrong and I needed to go to the emergency room. His brother came over about 10 minutes later to stay home with the kids, while Scot helped me into the backseat and rushed me to the hospital. They did some ultrasounds and various other tests on me. It turns out I had a cyst on my ovary that had ruptured and there was blood in my abdomen. My doctor rushed me to the OR for emergency surgery. She had to remove my left ovary but she was able to leave my uterus and everything else intact, which was a huge answer to prayer.

Now, a couple days later, I'm recovering at home. With the help of my hubby, my mom from Ohio and all our family and friends. It is amazing to see how much love and support we have and we are so grateful.

So, pardon the dust. I have a feeling it's going to pile up around here for awhile.

But, I'm happy to say I'm alive and well. Love being at home with my family. And love the extra sleep I'm getting from all these happy pain pills. :)

Thanks for all your prayers. Night, friends.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness! I am so glad you are okay! Miss you : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...