-->

Monday, April 18, 2011

MOPS

We had our last MOPS meeting today. Today was Cupcakes and Conversations, and it turned out great.

The Steering Team brought all the yummy food. There were appetizers, slush punch and cupcakes, of course.



    
The tables were simple but pretty. We passed out cake pops as favors to each mom who came.

     
Some testimonies were shared. And there were some emotional moments too.


I'm so glad to be a part of this group. I've made friendships with all the girls on our Steering Team (seriously, some of the most talented and hardworking moms I know) and I feel so blessed.


It may be a ton of work, but we keep each other sane. In fact, I'm already looking forward to next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...