-->

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break

Jacob is away at his dad's house this week for spring break. I've been a little lonesome here, so I've been trying to keep myself busy. Busy with spring cleaning. What's a spring break without a good ol' spring cleaning in the garage? Call me crazy, I know.

It took me all day yesterday (at least 7 hours worth) to work on it, while this little one ate a picnic lunch and played outside all day.


It was quite the job. And quite the challenge with a 3 year old underfoot.

I had to sift through so much junk in our driveway and front yard that some people stopped by to see if we were having a yard sale!


But, it finally got done and I love the results.

Here's the mess before. {gasp}





And the after. {Cue angels singing in the background}


The cleaning supplies and toy bins are reorganized and there's plenty of room to grow.


We now have a shoe rack by the door.


All our canned foods, drinks, paper products and extra pantry items are organized here.


Kiddie-park central. :)


We now have a place for old towels, coolers, tablecloths and odds and ends. The bench opens up and holds all our hats, gloves and scarfs. Water and sand toys are stored in the blue bin.


A place for everything and everything in its place. That's how I like to roll.

I absolutely love our "new" garage. But, the back pain and sore muscles? Not so much. I think I'm ready to take advantage of my spring break now!

After I take two van loads of stuff to the dump and Goodwill. And after I clean out the van. Then, I think I'll relax and enjoy my break. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...