-->

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ramblings

It's Day 7 of Jake being gone and I'm missing him like crazy. We're all missing him.

I've talked with Jake a couple times so far. The last time was on Wednesday night. He was in good spirits and told us what he's been doing each day. He went to the babysitter's house for a few days while his dad worked. He spent the night at his grandma's one night. He went to Chuck E. Cheese and Toys R Us. He picked out some new toys and said he's having fun. Then, he said he had to go because he had to eat dinner. It was 10:00 at night.

I am tired. I don't sleep well when Jake's gone.

I've been enjoying this spring break. No MOPS. No job. No Bible study. It's just been Brooklyn and me.

I am happy to report our second new refrigerator is still running and working great. Thank the Lord.

I am also happy to report that Brooklyn is fully potty trained during the day now and Jake is no longer wetting the bed at night. (At least he wasn't when he left.) It's been a long road, so we are just thrilled.

I am brainstorming all kinds of ideas for our MOPS group next year. There's speakers, crafts, service projects, fundraisers, publicity, favors, decorating ideas, discussion groups, playdates...we've definitely got a lot to plan and a lot to keep us busy. :)

Jacob is gearing up to play soccer this spring. Practices start next week.

Brooklyn is enthralled with anything and everything ballerina. She wears her tutu and ballet slippers all the time now. She even did a ballerina show for us in the family room last night. I definitely see some dance classes in her future.

Today is laundry day so you know where I'll be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...